Ethical Hacking Essentials (EHE)
Welcome to the Cybersecurity Essential Series Program. The Essentials Series was designed to give students the foundation on which to build and develop the essential skills for tomorrow’s careers in cybersecurity. These programs educate learners in a range of techniques across industry verticals, such as securing networks, mitigating cyber risks, conducting forensic investigations, and more.
Ethical Hacking Essentials (EHE)Ethical Hacking Essentials Introduction6m 39sInformation Security Fundamentals45mEthical Hacking Fundamentals55mInformation Security Threats and Vulnerabilities2h 29mPassword Cracking Techniques and Countermeasures37mSocial Engineering Techniques and Countermeasures1h 9mNetwork-Level Attacks and Countermeasures59mWeb Application Attacks and Countermeasures1h 42mWireless Attacks and Countermeasures1h 2mMobile Attacks and Countermeasures48mIoT and OT Attacks and Countermeasures1h 34mCloud Computing Threats and Countermeasures1h 23mPenetration Testing Fundamentals1h 30m
The Ethical Hacking Essentials (EHE) course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the key concepts, skills, and technologies needed to succeed in the field of cybersecurity. This course is intended for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity or who want to enhance their existing knowledge in this area.
Ethical Hacking Essentials is a first-of-its-kind MOOC certification that provides foundational knowledge and skills in ethical hacking with add-on labs for hands-on experience. The course contains 12 modules and add-on labs covering fundamental ethical hacking concepts, including emerging technologies like IoT and OT, cloud computing, etc.
What you will learn
- Fundamental concepts of network security
- Identification, authentication, and authorization
- Administrative network defense controls
- Physical network defense controls
- Technical network defense controls
- Virtualization and cloud computing concepts and best practices
- Wireless network fundamentals, types of wireless encryption, and security measures
- Mobile device security
- IoT device security
- Cryptography techniques, cryptographic algorithms, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Data security concepts, data encryption, and data loss prevention
- Network traffic monitoring
A PC/Laptop with an Internet Connection.
Dedication, determination, consistency and discipline.
- Video lectures & lab lectures
- PDF slides
- Post Course Assessment
- Online Exam Prep Program
- High School, College students, and Mid-Career Professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology or Cybersecurity.